Division of Waste Collection
The Division of Waste Collection is working for you by providing services to keep our community clean and fight litter! These services include:
- Weekly collection of waste from city provided containers at over 67,000 residences throughout Dayton;
- Bi-weekly recycling collection of co-mingled recyclables;
- Recycling education through student tours and informational brochures;
- Pre-scheduled services like bulk waste, metal and tire collection;
- Repair and replacement of waste containers;
- Removal of litter, debris, waste and bulk from illegal dump sites;
- Resources for Neighborhood Clean Sweeps.
Request for services can be obtained through the Public Works Call Center at 937-333-4800.